HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
THIS ROLE REQUIRES WORKING WEEKENDS
About the job:
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your HR career & join a fun, energetic People team at our distribution center in Banbury.
What you will be doing :
- Be the face of HelloFresh!
- Provide system support to HR & Production teams
- Support employee's with HR queries at the front desk
- Authorise & monitor holiday requests for production teams
- Track & report employee absences on the HR system
- Assist with recruitment & on-boarding tasks
- Support payroll with admin duties
- Manage part of our office budget & arrange weekly food shops
Who you are:
- You are looking to start a career in HR
- You have some previous experience in an admin role
- You are a good communicator
- You have strong organisational skills
- You act as a strong role model & are able to motivate a team
- Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced & constantly changing environment.
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Looking for someone who has the drive to go above & beyond & the agility to adapt & thrive in a change environment.
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Free breakfast, hot & cold drinks every day
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities & team building
Start date: ASAP
Location: Banbury, UK
Working hours: 40 hours a week. This will be any four out of seven days per week, working ten hour shifts. Weekend work will be required.
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to two interviews: one culture fit interview, & one competency interview including role related assessment.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.