About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that businesses can use to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses of any size or budget. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for customers to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. Leading companies like OpenTable, Trivago, & West Elm use our technology as well as various departments within the Department of Defense, which is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding & are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
If you live, eat, breathe, & bleed dank memes & hashtags, you might be right for our Social Media Manager role! As the Social Media Manager, you'll help shape the social media strategy for each of our social channels & oversee the execution of social media campaignsincluding: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring & reporting, budget management & optimization.
- Execute a clearly defined social media strategy for each social channel currently including: LinkedIn & Twitter; develop & execute social media strategy for new social channels to include: Geeklist, MasterBranch, Snipplr, etc.
- Develop, manage, curate, & post content across all social media channels, including creating visuals & writing copy in the brand aesthetic & voice & coordinating social media promotion for events, key product & feature launches, & owned content.
- Develop & implement a social media influencer strategy to creatively & proactively engage consumers, influencers, & advocates across social media to drive brand conversations & advocacy.
- Track, analyze, & present insights from organic & paid social media KPIs; Identify & interpret social media trends & opportunities.
- Manage paid social media budget & campaigns across LinkedIn & Twitter; Identify new paid social opportunities & target segments & continually optimize existing paid social campaigns.
- 1-3 years of experience in social media marketing and/or digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to develop & execute social media & advertising strategies
- Proven & strong understanding of current practices in digital marketing, social media, & advertising. Experience performing audience research & developing relevant target groups.
- Familiarity with social media marketing technology (e.g. Buffer, Buzzsumo, Hootsuite, etc.) & content creation tools (e.g. Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills & experience using social media analytics suites (Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Highly motivated, tenacious, & self-starter
- Bachelors degree from an accredited University.
- A plus if you have subject matter expertise on AI and/or machine learning