As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa's CIT End User Technology team is looking for a strong technology Product Manager that will be responsible for delivering programs within Visa's End User Technology platforms. This role is for a visionary product manager who will work with cross-functional teams spanning multiple product & technology disciplines. Successful candidates will be highly adaptable, possess strong interpersonal & organizational skills & able to effectively manage multiple work streams. Product Manager will have full accountability for capability definition & strategic roadmap decision making. This role will direct & collaborate with the other members of the program leadership team determine what our business partners need & get the requirements to the engineering organization.
The ideal candidate for this position will have more than 10 years of combined experience in product development functional teams in a highly matrixed environment. A background working in an internet services, digital, website development environment, or mobile technology platforms is highly desirable. The candidate will have a successful history of leading complex development efforts in a fast paced environment & demonstrate a sustained track record of delivering high-quality outputs, on-time & to product specifications. He/she must demonstrate a strong competency in helping to create & sustain an enterprise wide environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth & innovation. In addition to leading multiple cross-functional activities & work streams, the candidate must be experienced in successfully driving cross-departmental initiatives. Visa is looking for an innovative, hand on leader, with a track history of high performance that will drive change to their engineering team & to Visa's bottom line.
- Product owner & Product manager for multiple software engineering teams who are accountable for releasing features in support of End User technology platforms.
- Taking full accountability for capability definition, scoping & requirements
- Heavy collaboration across business & technology organization, providing sound business analysis, process & change leadership within a an Agile framework.
- Working with limited direction, usually within a complex & evolving environment, to drive delivery of solutions while influencing cultural change.
- Provide thought leadership & recommendations to management based on best practices & experience working in a global & diverse environment.
- Communicate effectively & proactively with management ideas & recommendations for optimizing business operations, resources & fixed capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously & to resolve scheduling & other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines.
- Business case & ROI definition & measurement
- A smart, passionate technologist who possess a curious mindset that has a history of asking why?
- More than 8+years of relevant experience (e.g., software development/engineering delivery, development & package implementation, delivery & design).- Background in gathering stakeholder needs & documenting them as an Agile Product Owner.
- Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is required.
- 4+ years of experience in hands on software engineering role.
- 4+ years of product/project/program management or engineering experience preferably with external customer facing web software projects.
- Familiarity with agile/SCRUM development methodologies & software development lifecycle principles.
- SAFe experience preferred or experience in a large Agile environment with multiple locations & teams.
- High degree of business acumen & technical competency; ability to balance & bridge technology & business needs; project & program management.
- Ability to lead through organizational change & ambiguity.
- Experience in reviewing technical solution design & evaluation to ensure it meets business requirements & long-term product goals.
- Reputation for being a collaborative thought partner & business leader, skilled at establishing formal & informal networks within the company.
-Top tier MBA strongly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.