Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Aetion is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO & be a key team member of the Office of the CEO. This individual will play a critical role in executing Aetions aggressive growth plans. The Executive Assistant will contribute to a productive work environment at Aetion by ensuring that the CEOs time is organized efficiently & productively based on aggressive company goals. This position requires strategic thinking, relentless prioritization, & constant & proactive identification of support needs in an ever-changing environment. The Executive Assistant is someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, & able to think bigger picture.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support including scheduling meetings/interviews, booking travel, & reporting expenses. Manage & foresee complex executive bookings/calendars. Advise, inform, & provide context to CEO accordingly when managing their calendar.
- Maintain meetings & daily schedules in a proactive, forward-thinking fashion
- Schedule complex meetings that involve executives from multiple organizations.
- Work directly with Aetion Board of Directors/support staffto schedule quarterly meetings, dinners, events, & calls.
- Schedule Aetion Executive Offsites for the C-Suite team.
- Conduct research on companies, participants, locations, & other aspects as necessary in advance of important internal & external meetings.
- Maintain a calm, collected demeanor in the face of an ever-changing, dynamic environment.
- Schedule internal meetings by working closely with other assistants to ensure that schedules are aligned for all Aetion team members.
- Communicate professionally & effectively with C-Suite level executives & their support staff to ensure that meetings are scheduled promptly & appropriately.
- Greet guests of the supported executives, including business partners & interview candidates.
- Assist in email communications & drafting of important documents.
- Participate in & help coordinate organization-wide planning efforts & events.
- Assist in the creation, formatting, & distribution of agendas, Office & G Suite documents/workbooks/presentations, & other materials for both internal & external meetings.
- Properly handle information of a confidential nature on a regular basis.
- Assist on logistical support for meeting set up technical needs, catering, & rooms.
- Maximize CEO calendar efficiencies; track priorities & align time requests to keep the CEO focused on high-leverage activities.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar supporting C-level executive
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities in high-demand, fast-paced environment
- An intuitive mindset; able to stay a step ahead at all times
- Strong relationship building/interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with ongoing change & working in the grey areas
- Excellent formal/informal written & oral communication skills
- Strategic thinking & EQ; this person will act as a sounding board to the CEO
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.