Were in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone's home or office fast.
We achieve this by building & running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, & a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We dont want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order.
In this role, youll be helping Deliveroo partners grow as a lead of the Partner Integrations team thats responsible for building the best food delivery platform for our restaurant partners.
The role is responsible for the team that coordinates the integration efforts across multiple parties including restaurant partners, external technology providers, account managers, business stakeholders & restaurant products to ensure clear visibility within each project & drive the project to successful completion. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams in a fast-changing environment & is integral to driving success as we grow. This position is located in London & reports into the product team.
What youll do:
- People Leadership - Lead a team of Enterprise Project Managers, growing & developing the team members, processes & measurements for integrations.
- Detailed planning: Oversee the development of best-in-class partner integration materials & toolkit, including pre-kickoff preparations, project kickoffs, project plans & communications to ensure the successful adoption of the product with our key accounts.
- Stakeholder management: Work across internal stakeholders including Leadership, Commercial, Legal, Product & Account Management to prioritize, assess & review our most critical integration projects. Provide input to key Quarterly Business Reviews presentations, meetings & performance reviews.
- Strategy - Manage relationships with third-party integration partners, including strategy & approach. Work with the Enterprise Project Management team & Product to provide recommendations on technology/product improvements.
What were looking for:
The right candidate will have experience managing a team that is responsible for success completions of complex projects across lots of different stakeholders.
- 5+ yrs relevant experience in Project Management or Coordination
- Experience leading & managing high-performing teams.
- Successful at leading large initiatives in a cross-functional setting
- Willingness to take responsibility & dive-deep to solve problems
- Experience working with product & engineering teams
- Technical understanding & ability to communicate with both technical & non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication & stakeholder/partner management skills
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges & an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago & finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years & we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines & restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, & giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants & consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world & we do this in real time. Millions of customers & thousands of restaurants & riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
And were just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at 7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking & travel to retail & communications - its clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FTs list of Europes fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, & we were the first company ever to win Deloittes UK Top 50 two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Benefits And Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business & we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away & relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.