Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Capsule Practice Partnership Manager, you will lead our efforts in Atlanta to meet, educate, & support providers (physician practices & physicians) to ultimately drive growth & adoption of Capsule. You will be responsible for establishing Capsule as the preferred pharmacy partner of practices of all sizes, ranging from smaller private practices to the largest integrated providers. This role will work closely with the General Manager to develop & execute our provider strategy, including introducing prescribers to Capsule & supporting growth across Atlanta.
- Develop intimate knowledge of Capsules offering, the pharmacy market, & prescriber workflows to identify opportunities to look after prescribers & their patients.
- Partner with healthcare management professionals & clinicians as an industry expert to educate them on Capsule.
- Achieve high sales growth through new prescriber relationships & driving share within practices through a consultative approach.
- Sell in a dynamic healthcare environment, utilizing a strategic, data driven mindset & critical thinking to understand prescribers challenges & our solutions.
- Partner with the General Manager & broader Capsule team to refine strategy, improve the Capsule offering, & architect the growth of the commercial team.
- Help to be a part of truly building a business from the ground up & disrupting a legacy market that is ripe for it.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have 3+ years of in a consultative sales role in a high growth industry targeting prescribers, healthcare systems & / or experience closing business development partnerships in a client-facing capacity. Healthcare experience is a bonus but not a requirement
- You understand how to vision sell we are inspiring people to change habits & practice healthcare in a different way this is not a feature benefit sale
- You have experience owning accounts post-sale & growing accounts over time through strong relationship management.
- You have proven sales & / or partnership success with an ability to independently prioritize & execute while operating through ambiguity.
- You have strong communications & presentation skills with a competitive desire to succeed.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.