All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of innovative tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage start-up that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who were are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
We are looking for a performance-driven leader to join its Marketing team. The Associate Director of Performance Marketing will oversee our major performance channels including paid social, paid search, & affiliate marketing. Additionally, they will be responsible for launching any new performance & cpc channels in order to drive customer acquisition.
This critical role will initially report to the VP of Marketing & will lead development & implementation of our performance marketing team.
What will we offer you? The hot seat at a startup thats going places & shaking up the retailgame. The opportunity to work closely at a collaborative company with hard-working, drivenindividuals. Empowered to make faster & informed decisions. The chance to make your markon how we do everything from a marketing & growth perspective. Literally. Everything. Andcereal. Lucky Charms. Fruit Loops. Cheerios. You name it. We have lots of cereal.
- Be obsessed with driving growth through innovative & efficient performance marketing
- Manage all performance channels including SEM, paid social, affiliate marketing, & retargeting
- Collaborate with the product team to identify & implement solutions to improve conversion
- Integrate closely with the brand marketing team to optimize all efforts across channels & drive top line growth
- Manage budgeting process for owned channels & work closely with the finance team on quarterly targets
- Manage & grow performance marketing team & agency activity
- Love snacks
- 5+ years of experience in customer acquisition roles
- Experience managing annual media budgets (~$10M+)
- Expert at managing inventory through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat & other paid social platforms
- Heavy experience managing & optimizing SEM & Shopping campaigns
- Experience building the performance marketing function (team, process, tools) of at leastone company
- BA or BS degree
- Equal parts strategic thinker & hands-on do-er & builder
- Experience with financial/budget forecasting & ROI assessment/tracking
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- People management experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional role/organization
- Hungry to help get Boxed to the next level
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!