Product Marketing Intern | New York, NY
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do:
DVs Product Marketing intern will gain exposure to the day-to-day marketing activities that drive awareness & adoption of DVs products, solutions & services among existing customers & prospects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gain exposure to go-to-market activities related to product positioning & messaging, training & PR
- Assist in developing product marketing materials (case studies, one sheets, decks, etc.)
- Participate in industry research projects
- Ensure our marketing collateral is up to date with the latest feature developments
- Support the development, organization & dissemination of internal & external sales collateral & resources
Who you are:
We are looking for a rising junior or senior pursuing a bachelors degree (marketing, communications or related field is a plus) with:
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal skills
- A passion for learning & an interest in technology and/or digital advertising
- Experience balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- A solid understanding of creative problem solving & ideation
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated compensation for this role is $20.00 per hour.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women & other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but youre not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!