Welcome to Team Whistle, an entertainment media brand that creates, curates & distributes brand-safe video content that is positive, relatable & uplifting.
Team Whistle inspires its highly-engaged audience by blending proprietary data-driven insights & showcasing unparalleled in-house production capabilities through original programming across multiple passion points.
Join Team Whistle, including New Form (our LA-based studio) & Vertical Networks (our mobile-first lifestyle studio), across all social platforms, digital streaming & linear cable networks to discover everything from scripted to unscripted shows.
We are looking for a Temporary Project Lead to work alongside our Analytics & Insights Team.
- Masterful at telling stories using data
- Able to visualize & present complex information in a simple, digestible way
- Can integrate multiple data sources & translate them into actionable insights that influence business partners.
- Has a passion for digital media & entertainment, is an avid social media user & exhibits a strong intellectual curiosity.
- 1-3 years experience in Digital Media & Entertainment; at a digital publisher and/or within sports media a plus.
- Prior experience in social media/marketing/audience analytics, consumer insights or other applicable field at a media brand or marketing team/agency; analytics on social platforms a plus.
- Other pluses:
- Data Science / Programming experience (ex: SQL, Python, etc.)
- Data Visualization / Business Intelligence Software experience (ex: Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Comfortable with large data sets.
- Possesses a mix of quantitative & qualitative analytical skills.