About the role
Were looking for skilled product designers to join our team & help us build experiences our customers love. Were on a mission to change the way the world does business by making it more human, more helpful, & more inbound every day.
The HubSpot product design team is a fast-growing, closely knit group of talented people who love making software thats clearly built by humans, for humans. The design team at HubSpot is the beating heart of the HubSpot product team. We work closely with our counterparts on the design & product teams in Cambridge, MA, while we enjoy full ownership of the product were designing & building right here in Dublin. We love being part of a team where thoughtful design truly drives our companys decisions & direction, & we think youll love working here, too.
About the team
At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class Marketing, Sales & Services products that help small & medium size businesses grow.
More & more of HubSpots customers start their journey with our freemium products & we are excited to accelerate our shift to a freemium go to market strategy with the formation of the Growth Product Group.We're a small team with a big mission. We want to help millions of organisations around the world grow through empowering people to discover, adopt, & buy HubSpots products the way they want to. To achieve this, Growth Product Group focuses on acquisition, activation, retention & monetisation across the entire HubSpot product platform.
Read an article from the Growth Product Group Leader to understand our process & unique Growth Culture:Building a Team of Growth: What Ive Learned from Failure, Experimentation & Inclusion
Top candidates will have:
- A strong understanding of user experience, interaction, & visual design
- Examples of great interaction design, including insight into your full process, from ideation to user flows to wireframes to high fidelity screens
- A strongly defined visual design sense
- A clear understanding of information architecture & why its vital to good design
- A love for working in a fast-paced, user-centered design process
- Keen problem-solving skills: You love to break complex concepts into smaller, more management components
- A high degree of experience with Sketch and/or Adobe, & familiarity with prototyping tools such as InVision
- A desire to work closely & collaboratively with talented developers & product managers
- Passion for creating an unmatched user experience in the software product world
- A love of learning & seeking out new challenges that stretch & strengthen your existing skills & abilities
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).
HubSpot is an equal employment opportunity employer. Recruitment agencies may not submit applicants through our career site or to any of our managers. We do not accept CV or resumes from recruitment agencies or headhunters. HubSpot will not pay fees to any third party company that does not have a signed agreement with HubSpot.