BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
Were looking for a Spring 2021 Legal Intern who wants to become an effective business & technology lawyer while having fun in a cool tech start-up environment. Do you like to work in a fast-paced & results-oriented environment? Are you a problem solver? Do you want to experience life at a high growth successful start-up? Do you have an interest in technology law, contracts, SaaS, privacy or cybersecurity? If so, joining the BetterCloud legal team as an intern might be the perfect fit for you!
In this role you will work directly with the General Counsel, AGC, Corporate Counsel, & the other intern. This is a part-time job so you can attend Law School while working for us. The start date for this role will be around January 11, 2021 but we are flexible with the date. You will be expected to work around 20 hours per week.
- Analytical & detail oriented
- Great legal research skills
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills, flexibility & responsiveness
- Ability to spot legal issues quickly & communicate them in a clear & concise way
- Ability to prioritize tasks & manage time effectively
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Currently pursuing J.D. degree
- Bachelors degree
- Research legal questions primarily dealing with technology, privacy & cybersecurity
- Prepare communications summarizing results of research
- Assist with the drafting, negotiation & execution of customer contracts
- Assist the Legal department with multiple projects & the launch of new products
- Help create compliance training & programs
- Apply innovative problem-solving skills & practical business judgment to minimize legal, compliance & regulatory risks for BetterCloud
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.