Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
Youre an experienced content marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial for success. You possess excellent verbal & written communication skills & are an expert at aligning content creation to support engagement with target audiences.
You will own the development of an editorial calendar. You will maintain one (or more) blogs as publications, build & test landing pages, & activate content through organic & paid social tactics. You will be a key liaison linking cross-functional teams to drive strategy alignment, workflow efficiency, & content performance. You will also be responsible for content audit & inventory, technology management & use, & measurement & reporting.
As our Manager, Content Strategy & Operations you will facilitate & execute work that supports & optimizes Dataminrs go-to-market. You will develop & implement a publishing approach to build digital authority, audience credibility & inbound traffic to support demand creation & ABM programs.
- Leverage audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, demand generation & brand campaign plans, competitive information, & content performance analytics to build an editorial calendar & create related content
- Create a steady stream of primary & derivative asset types (written, infographic, video, etc.) that can be leveraged across various channels & use cases
- Engage & collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. demand gen, product marketing, marketing ops, sales, product, agencies/freelancers, etc.) as needed to support content ideation, creation, activation, & measurement requirements
- Manage meeting & resource schedules, workflows, & deadlines associated with content marketing activities
- Execute keyword research & define a keyword universe that aligns with audience needs, business priorities, & inbound traffic goals, collaborating with SEO resources as needed
- Publish & activate content within Dataminr.com CMS - what we have today & what we will have in the future
- Implement, support, & evangelize content marketing & governance practices
- Collect, analyze & report on content marketing success via standard content marketingrelated KPIs, using Web analytics tools, marketing automation platforms, social media management tools, content marketing software, & business intelligence platforms (via marketing analytics partner) to inform & optimize ongoing content marketing efforts
- Contribute to overall content lifecycle management, from creation & editing through approvals, publishing/activation, auditing, measurement, curation, & maintenance
- Manage, contribute to, & publish content to support inbound content marketing & outbound content programs
- Manage & execute localization & translation requirements on the basis of content strategy, regional needs, & expectations
- Manage creative brief development & use, working cross-functionally to gather the information needed to optimize asset creation, performance, & measurement
- Partner with executive leadership to populate their social profiles with shareable content
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of corporate marketing, content marketing, & public relations/advertising agency experience with a concentration in editorial programs
- Ability to understand, digest, & articulate complex concepts for mass consumption via engaging content
- Excellent communication, collaboration, & consensus-building skills ability to work with cross-functional teams including upstream content contributors & downstream content activators
- Ability to develop journalistic subject matter expertise that aligns with core coverage topics
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn & apply new business domain knowledge to content strategy & asset creation
- Superior writing & editing skills
- Keyword research skills & basic technical SEO knowledge; ability to tag & link content
- Ability to work in a CMS; basic knowledge of HTML
- Ability to multitask & meet tight deadlines
- Strong project management & organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects successfully & prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Proficient in promoting content via organic & paid social media
- Proofreading & copyediting skills (for brand voice, style, grammar & punctuation)
- Related market/industry experience is desirable; technical/product category experience also desirable
- Journalism, copywriting or publishing experience, ideally with a digital focus
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.