fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Who we are looking for:
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that are empowered to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love & grow our business. The core responsibility of product design at our organization is to help create innovative & captivating experiences that our customers find easy & delightful to use. To do so, our designers are customer-obsessed, constraint-aware & data-informed; while striving to shape ideas that break new ground & push the industry forward.
Were in search of a designer that has deep knowledge of sports, is able to rapidly prototype concepts, has a strong interaction design foundation, & can apply these skills across multiple device platforms. Your work demonstrates a deep understanding of UX principles, when & where a given approach or tool should be utilized, & an ability to clearly express your ideas with a high degree of quality & polish. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about data-rich experiences in the context of sports, has a track record of designing innovative solutions, is knowledgeable on how to design for multi-platform experiences, & has an obsessive focus on clarity & usability.
Strong cross-functional collaborators effortlessly navigating discussions between engineering, design & product are valued here, as we believe it to be a key ingredient in producing optimal outcomes. We value designers who think critically, communicate clearly, & have a strong point of view but are open to the feedback of others. Our designers are passionate & curious, enabling them to investigate & learn why things work the way they do & how they all connect.
- Lead the design of the Sports Squad, collaborating & guiding other designers, product management, & engineering through the design process of discovery, exploration, definition, & implementation.
- Design flows, wires, comps & prototypes from low to high-fidelity while continually pushing the bar in usability & quality through each iteration.
- Analyze & interpret user feedback & conceptual ideas to evolve them into user journeys, intuitive interfaces & practical solutions.
- Utilize research findings, analytics & testing results to inform exploratory concepts & clearly communicate rationale behind design decisions.
- Collaborate with UX researchers to conduct competitive analysis, user interviews & run tests where needed (multivariate, usability, etc).
- Mentor other designers in evolving their process & craft to help raise the teams bar in excellence.
- Minimum 6 years at a consumer tech/media company, digital agency or comparable setting with some experience in sports.
- Experienced in the execution of UX or HCI best practices.
- Highly skilled in design & prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principle etc.
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions.
- Ability to translate user pain points & usability issues into practical design solutions.
- Excellent collaboration skills with designers, engineers & product managers.
- No ego when it comes to sharing your work or receiving feedback; you recognize the value that others contribute & that our focus is on our users & the company.
- A portfolio that highlights your process of creating solutions for complex design problems.
- Experience writing testing plans & conducting user interviews/usability tests.
- Experience with UX writing & microcopy.
- Ability to write code (HTML/CSS/JS, Android Studio, Xcode).
- Skills in related disciplines such as motion graphics, 3D modeling, illustration or photography.
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Unlimited vacation & sick days
- Robust benefit package including stock options; health, dental & vision coverage sponsored up to 100%; 401k; life Insurance; & commuter benefits
- Free fuboTV account for live sports & TV on all your devices
- Discounted gym memberships
- Company-wide & team based events
- Centrally located headquarters in Midtown Manhattan.
- Casual work environment
- fuboTV is an e-verified company