CB Insights is seeking an organized, detail oriented, & proactive Office Coordinator to support 2 offices in NYC. This individual should be self-motivated who can demonstrate flexibility, teamwork, calm under pressure, & the ability to provide support to the team with a positive attitude.
- Maintain 2 offices (within 1 block of each other) for a total of 220+ team members, serving as point person for daily maintenance including supplies, snacks, equipment, & errands
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, & follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, & landlord/building management & personnel
- Create processes to streamline office duties
- Coordinate & plan office events & team meetings (as needed)
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 1+ year of office management experience (i.e. Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Office Manager, etc.) or in a directly relatable customer facing role (e.g. hospitality, retail, restaurant, etc.)
- Ability to own relationships with office related vendors
- Managed inventory levels for snacks, supplies & other office needs
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail; exceptional organizational skills
- Go-getter with a positive attitude
- Aptitude to problem-solve, learn quickly, multitask, & take initiative
- Excellent communication, both verbal & written
- Proficient with MS Office & Google Apps
- BA / BS
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks & Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, & Hungry:Check out more about our company culturehere.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submithereand you'll be eligible for $5,000!