At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, & on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving peoples lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit our customers, our customers customers, our employee-owners, & our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you & for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers & help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.
Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people.. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. Its our focus on people & our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
As an SEO Success Manager, youll be a part of the fastest growing organization within Conductor, assisting our customers with leveraging our technology to help improve their organic visibility & strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor, while driving adoption of Conductor Searchlight, our SEO platform. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome, as the Customer Success division is evolving, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
A day in the life
- Responsible for using the Searchlight platform to create reporting dashboards & SEO deliverables to help drive growth & value for Conductor customers
- Proactively create & drive SEO strategies to help reach customer goals & KPIs.
- Proactively monitor, report, & evangelize customer usage of Conductor Searchlight
- Work closely & partner with a variety of internal & external teams, including digital product, marketing, project management, UX/UI, & content groups
- Build relationships with & educate individuals & organizations on the value of organic & content marketing to turn strategies into actions
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities to increase customers organic traffic & revenue
- Work on a team of talented organic marketers that have a passion for data & the ever-evolving industry
- An opportunity to work on large scale websites with some of the worlds most well-known brands
Were excited about you if you have
- Process-oriented mentality
- Does not view client issues as one-off issues, rather, views issues in the context of broader situation & designs a process
- Excellent communicator
- Confident, articulate, assertive
- Able to conduct a meeting with multiple stakeholders
- Hunger for problem-solving
- Curious about clients business needs
- Ambitious Attitude
- Excited by challenges
- Passionate about making our customers successful
- Has a desire to truly make an impact in the role
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4+ years SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house
- A demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, & achieve results on time
- Knowledge of organic search & how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms
Itd be great if you have experience in, but not required
- Managed a book of business & driven success with your clients
- Trained customers on how to use technology/software
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, & other technologies that inform organic search strategies