Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
As an Advertising Account Manager youll work closely with the sales team, & Tier 1 brand & agency clients, to create campaigns that get great results, & manage those clients post-sale. These campaigns will run programmatically but also through our native channels. You will understand how to be a consultant with both our internal & external programmatic & native teams to ensure we are achieving high client satisfaction.This person will be responsible for managing a large, dynamic book of business & developing strong relationships with our advertisers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content, has strong client-facing experience, & is ready to hit the ground running at an exciting, growing company.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 3-5+ years of online advertising experience
- Proven results in a customer-facing role, building strong long term relationships
- Strong analytical skills & and the ability to learn quickly
- A true passion for online content & in-depth knowledge of web marketing
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with programmatic budgets & teams & understanding how to work with programmatic traders, planners, etc.
- History of mapping out strategic account plans
- Experience working with Big 6 Media Agencies
- Experience upselling/cross-selling with a quota
What will you do on a regular basis?
- Manage client relationships during all post-sale activities
- Launch, monitor & optimize all campaigns on a weekly basis through dynamic & strategic thinking, problem solving & data analysis to convey optimal account positioning to meet client KPIs
- Report on strategic insights, recommendations & new product capabilities to each client on a regular basis with a goal to upsell & seek new revenue opportunities
- Conduct in-person quarterly business reviews with key accounts
- Analyze book of business & identify opportunities for growth & improvement
- Travel around the east & central region to visit clients on a monthly basis
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.