FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products that deliver sports betting, gaming & entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. Thats no easy task, & wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products & innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether youre looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging & exciting work, we believe weve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
The role of a Service Manager is to act as a guardian of availability of customer facing products, ensuring operational processes comprising of Incident, Problem & Change are fit for purpose to drive highly available experience of Fanduel services for our customers.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills & the ability to act as liaison, delivering information both to technical & non-technical teams.
Were a company that doesnt stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits & exceed expectations. As a member of our technology team, youll have the opportunity to work on dynamic projects, a collaborative environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. Working with the development team & other engineers, you will conduct system analysis of operational issues to include automation, troubleshooting, & problem solving. You will be charged with monitoring the production environments, ensuring proactive management of events, active vendor management & proper systems optimization to maximize availability of critical services.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational procedures & lead initiatives to implement them
- Act as a point of engagement for stakeholders across the business who need to liaise with Technology where operational capability is concerned
- Working closely with all technology & business areas to champion operational excellence, contributes to regular improvement session & identities opportunities to deliver value
- Define, operate & embed operational processes across all product verticals
- Define key operational KPIs & formulate actions plans on an ongoing basis across technology & business areas to drive excellence
- Deliver accurate & timely insight reporting in-line with key operational metrics to stakeholders
- Communicate to senior stakeholders during & after incidents, or high risk & key event periods
- Responsible for liaising with functions to ensure that operational readiness is maintained at the highest level for new & existing services
- Contributes to project & change initiatives to bring IT Ops perspective to the outcomes to ensure risks are being properly managed, & correct stakeholder are engaged & appraised
- Contributes to a no-blame culture to ensure post mortem activity drive tangible actions across all areas
- Manages contact with all parties including 3rd parties to ensure operational SLAs & agreed & maintained
Perks of joining the team
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- Inclusive & collaborative colleagues who value & respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions in an environment where its safe to get it wrong every once in a while.
- Hall of fame benefits including programs that allow you to share in our success.
- Flexible working & holidays to let you refuel as & when it suits you.
- Excellent development opportunities including time for personal development, curated online learning, a career ladder that shows the best ways to progress & a manager that supports your every step of the way.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.