Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 450B content recommendations to over 1.4B unique visitors each month, on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola is a global business headquartered in New York City, with offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, So Paulo, Mexico City, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, Tokyo, et. al.
About the Role:
The Sales Planner will be responsible for sales enablement for the Enterprise Sales Managers through all stages of the Enterprise Sales process.
Taboola is looking for a Sales Planner to serve as a pivotal resource in supporting the Enterprise Publisher Sales Team. This person will be involved throughout the entire sales cycle from preparation of pitch materials through contract negotiation & deal closure.
You are professional, organized & motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You will be a reliable & trusted member of the Enterprise team who can anticipate client & sales team needs. Responsibilities include sales process planning, detailed analysis, presentation preparation & design, financial modeling, research, project management & active participation in client-facing meetings.
About the Team:
Taboolas Enterprise Publisher Sales Team exists under the Publisher Sales organization. The Enterprise Publisher Sales Team is responsible for signing new business opportunities with the biggest media companies in the US & Canadian markets, with a specific focus on Comscore 3000 publications.
What Youll Do:
- Be a consultative resource at all stages of the deal process
- Conduct detailed analyses on prospective companies, leadership structures, & recent news for prospective partners
- Help prepare & design presentations that reflect solutions to needs & opportunities uncovered by the Sales lead
- Build comprehensive yet flexible business models that clearly outline opportunity size & allow for prospective partners to actively participate in solution design
- Conduct research with both internal & external data to build narratives around how Taboola products address & solve publisher & market needs
- Help Sales leads manage internal resources on complex projects to ensure Sales leads are able to successfully access Taboolas resident experts for all product, account, media, etc. needs
- Provide client-facing support in key meetings to ensure Sales Managers can pitch effectively while maintaining a complete record of topics, notes, follow-ups, & next steps
- Build proposals to support winning bids for new business
- Provide Legal with detailed analyses of contract redlines during key parts of negotiations
- Work with the accounts team to provide clients/sales team with any necessary campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis
- Build trust with prospective partners by ensuring Taboola is presenting itself in the best possible light throughout the entire deal process
Skills & Knowledge You Possess:
- Sales experience or eagerness to enter sales, & aim to start on the ground floor of a fast-paced & goals-oriented Enterprise Sales team
- High level of organization & focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Creativity, & can sell strategically, & communicate efficiently.
- Positive & solution-oriented attitude, eager to figure things out that may not have an answer and/or may seem challenging.
- Interest in the media landscape (publishers, social media, technologies); important to know what is going on & be a student of the space always learning
- Forward thinking approach (proactive, anticipatory & preemptive)
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, & Powerpoint (or Google Suite equivalents)