About the Role
The Senior Analyst, People Systems, is responsible for managing & configuring the Workday HCM system. This hands-on technical role demands excellent knowledge of HR business processes & methodologies along with a strong analytical & reporting background. The candidate will have direct hands on experience in Workday HCM process design, configuration & implementation. They partner with diverse business stakeholders to lead numerous projects to increase business efficiency & automate business processes in Workday. They have excellent collaboration, problem solving & advanced technical skills. They provide technical guidance, are hands on, & respond to end user requests for new features, problem investigation, security configuration & complex reports.
- Manage the end-to-end functional support for Workday HCM: Benefits, Time & Absence, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent Management & Advanced Reporting.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand functional requirements & execute them through successful implementation, testing & deployment with required documentation
- Leverage business knowledge & expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Assist in resolving User How To questions & create relevant job aids/training/communicationsaids/learning/communications
- Troubleshoot problems, test, & work with business to resolve issues.
- Log, route, & maintain tickets in ticket tracking system
- Configure & administrate data security & comply with policies & procedures
- Design & develop custom reports as required for business users & senior executive management
- Provide guidance & training to business teams on the future capabilities of the Workday & adoption blueprint.
- Coordinate feature/function cases with Workday & perform Workday Release tasks (2x per year)
- Act with speed, while balancing quality & compliance
- Bachelors degree in HR, Business Administration or related field required
- 3+ years of Workday HCM systems experience required.
- End to end implementation experience including project management, issue management, communication & change management. Experience with JIRA a plus.
- Day-to-day production support of live Workday environment a plus
- Excellent knowledge of HR, Payroll & Benefits processes, procedures & best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, & problem-solving skills
- Must be a skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written & presentation ability.