TripleLift is seeking an experienced dev ops engineer to join our team full time. We are a fast growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a dev ops engineer, you will responsible for working with our engineering teams to make sure their applications are running smoothly & reliably.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, & effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images & video into native ads that match the unique look & feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
We employ a wide variety of technologies here at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, weve always believed in using the right tools for the right job, & continue to explore new technology options as we grow. The engineering team uses the following technologies at TripleLift:
- Frameworks: Netty, ZooKeeper, Kafka, Storm, Spark, Docker, Mesos
- Databases: MySQL, Redshift, MongoDB, VoltDB
- Amazon Web Services to keep everything humming
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to come up with best practices for writing & scaling good code;
- Improve our infrastructure & deployment processes;
- Build tools that make every engineer more productive;
- Work with each team to optimize their application performance;
- Develop a unified system for logging & error handling;
- Be eager to explore the dark corners of the web in order to push our business forward.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Significant experience in a Platform or SRE role;
- Prior work in automation & deploying Docker containers;
- Is extremely lazy & loves automating repetitive work;
- Understands the value of strong application security;
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages & tools;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Desire to accept feedback & constructive criticism;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelors degree in a technical subject is preferred, although candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
At least three years of working experience in a professional, collaborative environment.
New York preferred, but open to remote candidates
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary & performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical,Dentaland Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- #37 Crain's Best Places to Work (Crain's-2016)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- Crains Best Places to Work (Crains-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.