CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a cross-functional team building software & systems that scale. You will be building services & integrations to support our Healthcare products.
What You Will Do:
- Develop new, & enhance existing, typescript client & server-side applications.
- As a Sr. Engineer on the team, you will be the technical leader developing & maintaining the teams applications
- Uncover requirements working closely with product managers; suggest technical designs necessary to implement features & get teams buy in
- Define & establish best practices for testing & designing reusable code
- Be influential in making architectural, design, & technical stack recommendations within the team
- Balance feature development with tech debt & ensure the code is well tested, readable, maintainable & free of regression defects
- Drive the operational excellence of the services owned by your team, including continuously improving the performance & security of the application.
Who You Are:
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches & common design patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use certain software design patterns
- Experience with Agile methodologies is required
- Excellent judgment & creative problem solving skills, including strong communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask & who cares about the customer experience.
- Can articulate the risks & benefits of depending on libraries, frameworks, & toolsets.
- Able to provide technical guidance & mentoring to other less experienced members of the team
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Curious about technology & believe in constant learning