Daily Harvest is looking for a highly detail-oriented & hungry Engineering Intern to help build the future of frozen food delivery. Youll be working with a small team of friendly, easy-going engineers based in NYC & Princeton, NJ.
What you'll do & learn:
- Contribute to an actively-used codebase & software used by thousands of DH customers
- Assist with the design, development, & testing of DHs core software
- Support the quality assurance process
Who you are:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or Information Technology
- Looking to build a career in Engineering & seeking further experience
- Interested in being on a fast-moving startup team
- This role may be based in NYC or Princeton
In order to be considered, you must submit a resume; completed projects a plus
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, lattes, harvest bowls, sundaes, & chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive hourly compensation
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.