BetterCloud is the firstSaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT & security teams to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, threat remediation, & fully-automated policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights & the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of 50 Future Unicorns in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, & Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud Customer Success Executives (CSEs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer onboarding to identify needs & set goals, CSEs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, & drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Executives are trusted advisers on how to use our product & map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product & partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have driven value from our solution & have had a delightful experience in the process.
**We're open to candidates in Atlanta, New York, or San Francisco for this role**
- Experience working with C-Level teams
- Manage a portfolio of 15-20 Strategic Accounts, all high-touch customers with complex needs
- Experience as a program manager, orchestrating the appropriate internal resources to help ensure your customers are achieving their goals through the partnership
- Build & maintain appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a premium & high-caliber experience
- Proactive, value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies & business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution & internal service offerings
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product & processes
- Deeply committed to customer satisfaction & happiness
- Analytical both quantitatively & qualitatively
- Expert at juggling competing demands & managing limited time
- Team-oriented, but eager to act aggressively to get things done for customers
- Passionate about building a great company & a great product
- 10+ years of account management, customer success or consultancy experience
- Experience in SaaS is a major plus
- Gainsight or Customer Success software experience a plus
- Develop & manage key programs to drive adoption within Strategic Accounts
- Gather & present product feedback & feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers that help deliver BetterClouds world class customer experience.
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs & actively solve their pain points.
- Proactively engage with the customer to ensure value through program management
- Act as the liaison between the customer & other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities.
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems & continually drive product adoption.
- Negotiate & renew current customer subscriptions.
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales & Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product & customer experience.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.