JW Player is looking for an HR Intern in our NY office to help support our People team. The People team ensures that our employees have a clear, engaging, & empowering experience throughout their tenure at JW Player.
You will report directly to the Director of People & provide general HR administrative support including data entry & day-to-day HR tasks. You will also help develop & implement programs to drive engagement & strengthen our culture & will gain broad exposure of the HR function.
In this role you will:
- Support HR projects & activities in Learning & Development, Onboarding & Offboarding, & Total Rewards
- Assist in maintenance of personnel files & HRIS system (scan, file, uploading, etc.)
- Run monthly audits to ensure data integrity in HRIS & paper files
- Assist with employee onboarding & new hire paperwork
- Assist with scheduling & coordination for HR related events
- Update Employee Resource Site as necessary
- Support HR team with ad hoc projects/events, various administrative needs as necessary
- 1 year work experience
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred, or experience equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack, Excel, etc. preferred
- Experience with ADP preferred, but not required
*This is a paid Internship
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.