Tommy John is a comfort-focused lifestyle brand committed to solving the problem people have with their clothing. Most well-known for reimagining the fabric, fit & function of underwear & undershirts, Tommy John has spent the past decade making the online & in-store shopping experience more comfortable. We were featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning, New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, Fast Company, CNBC, & Business Insiders list of Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop. We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative & proactive team members & are looking for a Junior IT Support Assistant to join our New York based headquarters.
Were looking for a Junior IT Help Desk Assistant who will support routine operations & problem resolution of computing and/or communications functions at Tommy John. This is a great job for someone just starting out in an IT support career who can develop their skills by working closely with the Director of IT in technical support, applications development, equipment maintenance & help desk operations. This person will assist, day to day, in the following IT tasks:
- Keep track of IT tickets & respond in a timely fashion.
- Troubleshoot printer connections & update the printer network where needed.
- Set up workstations for new hires. (Install programs, drivers, computer screens/monitors etc.) & have knowledge of installing, managing & configuring Mac & Windows Operating Systems.
- Help with the everyday maintenance of Macs, PCs, projectors & printers as well as helping users with software updates & the maintaining of their workstations.
- Troubleshoot wireless & network connectivity problems.
- Be able to fix wiring.
- Resolve computer hardware, software & network problems as & when they arise.
- Maintain AOV systems including TVs, cables & control audio video equipment for company meetings (check microphones, projector output etc.)
- Change batteries in remotes, & computer peripherals.
- Assist colleagues who are not able to install or use instructional software.
- Provide tips & best practices for using G-Suite.
- Organize inventory & keep the IT closet clean & organized.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & people-orientated (has a lot of patience & enjoys interacting with people) but is also able to work independently.
- Very customer focused, organized, & a self-starter.
- Experience in a help desk or call center support position preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John:
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Medical covered 100% for employees
- Tommy John Employee Discount
- Bi-weekly Culture Calendar events
- Tons of Snacks
- Countless Happy Hours
- Great work environment!
But, don't just take our word for it. Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!