Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Salesforce & help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
What does the Commercial Operations team do?
The Commercial Operations team's mission is to deliver the bookings & revenue targets by promoting our business purpose - to enable innovation - across our client base. This is what traditional organisations would call "Sales & Marketing", but we believe we're more than just that & we do things differently at Cloudreach.
How will you spend your days ?
As a Business Development Consultant, you will :
- Develop & execute customer acquisition plans (includes customer, solution & contact mapping)
- Develop relationships with Cloudreach partners including building joint customer acquisition plans
- Engage senior decision makers within the customers organisation
- Acquire new customers from an assigned set of named prospects within the Financial Services sector
- Coordinate & lead all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other Cloudreach resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery & implementation, as needed, or as directed by management in order to meet performance objectives & customer expectations.
- Proactively enhance & refine our processes by assessing, clarifying, & validating market trends & our customer needs on an ongoing basis, to ensure our offerings & services are in line with those needs
- Stay on top of forecasting, account planning & generating proposals to accurately predict revenue, sales coordination & resource demand, ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Responsible for maximising Cloudreachs presence within accounts by understanding Customers needs & articulating Cloudreach value add through our end-to-end set of services & solutions
What kind of career progression can you expect ?
We are growing massively & there are huge opportunities for professional development across all of our Business Units, either in different commercial roles, in management or in anything you can add value to. If you have loads of energy, ambition & talent, the skys the limit!
We have offices all over Europe & and North America so if you ever fancied trying a new country on for size, we would love to help you do that.
How to stand out ?
- At least 5 years Direct Sales experience within the area of IT consulting or cloud computing
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing large, complex enterprise deals (product + services desirable)
- Experience in the Financial Services vertical
- Experience working with & developing relationships within partner organisations including building joint customer acquisition plans
- Know the art of deal making & have a track record of closing deals with large Enterprise organizations
- High level of initiative & vision, commercial acumen, strategic skill with the ability to drive sales & add value to a successful business preferably in a channel driven environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate & engage with senior level decision makes up to & including the C-suite
- Consultative skills
- Strong business development skills
- Solid understanding of technology
- A great cloudy fit: someone who is easy to work with, one step ahead, respects individuality, & promotes personal growth
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain & new smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !).
- Unique cloudy culture: our people are diverse, passionate & easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy & your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training & career development opportunities.
- Our office in Chancery Lane is filled with free drinks & snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags & sofas.
- Cloudy Lunch where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, its on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme & gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee & employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.