THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
The Blue Apron Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated senior marketing manager to manage the paid social channel. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, reporting & scaling across Blue Aprons paid social program, led through Facebook/Instagram. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing, the marketing funnel, & how to build a Paid Social program that can be run & optimized to support multiple stages of that funnel.
WHATS ON THE MENU
- Plan, design, & execute paid social (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, etc) campaigns from execution to completion.
- Be responsible for all campaign trafficking, campaign launch, reporting, & analysis.
- Optimize campaign performance towards acquisition & reactivation goals.
- Manage daily, weekly & monthly reporting for performance marketing campaign, analyzing data & propose recommendations & improvements to senior stakeholders
- Partner with media agency on all campaign set up, implementation & optimizations
- Design, implement & evaluate ongoing testing plan to drive growth using creative/copy, landing page optimization, audience, bidding strategy, ad placements, etc across paid social channels
- Analyze & optimize account structures & set up
- 5-7 years directly managing paid social campaigns, with deep experience in Facebook Ads Manager (ideally for a D2C subscription model brand)
- Solid understanding of paid social & all performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPR, CTR, CPC & LTV)
- Knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup & troubleshooting.
- Experience working with internal performance marketing metrics & platform reporting.
- Strong analytical ability & problem-solving skills. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Working knowledge of last click & multi-touch attribution models & platforms
- Experience in Looker, Google Analytics 360, & other vendor dashboards
- Experience with A/B & multivariate testing to optimize & improve performance for digital channels
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; using data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Comfortable diving into the weeds of a social ad platform to unearth winning strategies & double down on them
- Can cut performance data with ease to identify which ad units, audiences & messaging drive the most conversions
- Energetic self-starter who can power through ambiguity, is able to think creatively, & focus on problem-solving & results
- Ability to adapt to & perform in a fast-paced, changing, deadline-driven environment
- A "no task is too small" attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both written & oral
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.