Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Finance, the Director, FP&A will work closely with our Sales, Marketing & Customer Success leadership to drive forecast accuracy & business insight. You will be responsible for all areas relating to financial forecasting, business partnering & analysis pertaining to the Commercial organization. We are looking for someone who is able to hit tight financial deadlines & has the ability to build excellent interpersonal relationships across the company. We are a fast-growing company & are looking for someone who can thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Direct Business Partner support to the Chief Commercial Officer, Head of Sales, SVP of Marketing, Head of Customer Success & VP of Commercial Operations
- Primary owner of Company-wide Revenue forecasting
- Lead the coordination, organization & execution of quantitative & qualitative analyses
- Collaborate on product pricing & business strategy financial modeling & analysis. Drive long term profitability for Omadas new product lines
- Demonstrate strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, & communication skills
- Acquire & maintain an understanding of the strategies, priorities & issues within the US healthcare system
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, & customer service-oriented
You will love this job if you have/are:
- Bachelors degree
- 8 years of progressive experience in FP&A, Investment Banking, Consulting or Analytics
- Public Company experience a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with financial planning systems (Netsuite, Adaptive) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines with an emphasis on attention to details
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities & deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.