As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Product Marketing & the Head of Next Gen Payments Products, the Director of Consumer & Issuer Solutions Product Marketing is a new role at Visa created to focus on products & solutions developed for our Financial Institution & Consumer audiences. You will be responsible for establishing yourself as a value-add member of the product team who influences the product roadmap through research, insights & clear understanding of customer segments & delivers the customer-centric messaging & go-to-market content that differentiate Visa with Partners around the world. You have deep empathy for our customers, & work with the product designers, product engineers & product managers to understand & advocate for them. You are a strategic thinker & obsessed with evangelizing Visa's products & solutions to our current & future customers & partners in our Visa network.
You will collaborate across our global & regional marketing & communications teams to develop & deliver innovative programs & content that drive demand for Consumer & Issuer Products. Attention to detail & eye for quality are critical to your success, & you will be the biggest advocate for the Visa brand - in everything from product design to communications. You are obsessed with tracking performance, & always have the data to prove what is working & what is not. You are an extension of Visa's Product Organization, regularly collaborating with product managers, product strategists, engineers & sales that requires strong relationship building & influencing skills.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD)
- You are well versed in product marketing in a fast moving environment
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Direct product marketing experience with a proven track record of driving rapid growth of innovative technologies
- You have prior experience using market research to inform product development strategies
- Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, & appropriate urgency
- Audience-focused mindset, with a demonstrated track record of discovering key insights
- You have strong executive presence with highly effective written & verbal communication skills including the ability to present with impact
- You are agreat team member who adds energy, ideas & fun to our team & corporate culture
- You have strong planning, organizational, & problem solving skills
- You have solid financial & analytical acumen with strong ROI orientation
- Global sensibilities & an empathetic outlook with other markets & cultures around the world
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack (sales & marketing automation & measurement tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, AEM & Google Analytics)
- Experience in social campaign strategy & programmatic ad display a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA and/or statistics background preferred
- Lead development of marketing strategies & plans that differentiate our offerings, communicate value to our customers & lead to successful & measurable outcomes
- Define a strong advocacy strategy for installments payment product, manage that our messages are compliant, & have the highest quality. Work with marketing team to deploy the strategy for product launch
- You will develop programmatic based solution to drive awareness across different target users
- You will develop best practices to optimize for usage across channel & message through both qualitative & quantitative test & learn strategies
- You will design frameworks that clients can apply to their marketing strategy & product launch execution
- Identify & deliver recommended tool kits for Financial Institutions & Sellers to leverage ongoing marketing efforts
- You will develop sales enablement strategies & content, including training & educational content to support account teams
- You will Identify & prioritize new areas of opportunity to amplify customer engagement
- Gather market intelligence & be the expert on the customer, who are they, how they buy & their biggest issues & opportunities, synthesize the deep insights to develop value propositions & messaging
- Perform market segmentation & targeting, developing buyer journeys & personas that help the team develop the right products & understand our market opportunity
- Be a Visa brand advocate, working across Brand, Product, UX/UI & sales teams to develop & integrate prominent Visa branding within the product experience
- Develop marketing playbooks for use cases that contain positioning, messaging, audience engagement strategies, campaign creative framework, media strategy & finished campaign assets to drive awareness, understanding & demand generation with targeted customers
- Align with global & regional Communications teams to identify priority events, then develop & deliver event content & engagement strategies to drive awareness of Visa's offerings & engage targeted customers
- Develop digital content (web & social media) & engagement strategies, oversee site development & global rollout to optimize client engagement & lead generation
- You will collaborate with Product Management & Branding on the naming & description of new solution functionality so that value will be understood by market constituents
- You will study our solutions & services & be an expert at mapping benefits by the persona-based needs & challenges of our consumers & clients
- Partner with Global Product, Sales & Visa University teams to execute internal & external training programs & webinars
- Own & manage the marketing budgets for your portfolio, including ongoing management of agencies, production costs, & campaign planning to optimize investments that achieve business goals
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel domestically & internationally 10-15%.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.