We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You have a passion for helping others & love developing relationships with people in both your professional & personal life. A perfect outing for you is one where you get to mingle with every person in the room to learn their stories & you, of course, always leave a great impression on everyone you meet! Your friends & family tease you for being "that person" that can make small talk with just about anyone!
You've always been a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic, startup environmentand have already proven yourself as a stellar Account Manager in your previous roles. You are eager to take your energy & jump into a new opportunity with both feet! Ideally, you'd get to join a fast-paced & growing company that is full of fun-loving, hard-working people that are all driven by the idea of transforming an industry that is sitting on crazy amounts of opportunity!
- OUTSTANDING written & oral communication skills
- Experience within real estate or related industry a must!
- 2+ years of relationship-based customer service and/or sales experience
- Exceptional poise & presence on the phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- A passion for helping others
- A Four-Year College Degree is preferred
What Youll Do Here
You will partner with HomeLight's expert real estate agents to ensure that they are successful as they utilize our service. This involves educating agents on HomeLight best practices, guiding agents through a lead's lifecycle, & proactively managing your regionalized book of business. This role requires a combination of stellar communication skills, customer service, & sales experience.
- Build relationships withvalued HomeLight agents
- Introduce our leads to top real estate agents that will meetour clients'specific needs
- Manage relationships with new HomeLight real estate agents as well as with established partners
- Persistently follow-up to ensure that transactions ultimately close