Were building a Sales Development team for our new product, DoorDash for Business. Youll be on the front lines of a new high impact team, focused on acquiring business customers.
What youll do
- Target HR & people teams to source & qualify corporate decision makers
- Set up demonstrations for our Corporate Account Executive team
- Manage outbound demand generation through a mix of: Marketing campaigns using Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator messaging, Cold calls, & potential field work
- Help build the playbook for a new SDR team
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, & closing techniques
- High-energy & fearless - youll do whatever it takes to win
- Persuasive - youre excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash will bring to their business
- Humble - youre willing to get your hands dirty & youre open to feedback
- Gritty You roll up your sleeves & do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Self-motivated - able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, & monthly goals
- Adaptable, resilient, & able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup & youll need to be able to keep up!
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Are you bilingual? Awesome...thats a plus for us!
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Outreach.io
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or sales development
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.