Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you
For our young & passionate team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a French Content Intern to join our Community Team starting in January. In the bigger picture, you are part of the Brand & Communication Team. You will be supporting the Community Team in creating content in French. You will be creating content for different touch points like Social Media, Newsletters & our in-box Magazine. Your role is also about supporting the team in analyzing the performance of the copy you created. Besides this, you will be also collaborating with the PR team, design team, product marketing team & recipe developers.
Youll be working on:
- Creating, planning & analyzing all the content for social media pages: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube (for France, Belgium, Luxembourg);
- Writing blog articles & print magazine to put in the box;
- Write content for the newsletter;
- Work closely with the design team to brief & get visuals ready for different campaigns;
- Other projects: influencers content, Sustainability, customer care training, paid social campaigns etc.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
We are looking for someone who is in the last phase of their marketing, media or communication bachelor or masters degree. You have strong organizational skills & can manage multiple tasks without stressing out. Never a dull moment at HelloFresh! You think before you
act, have a can-do mentality, pay attention to details & are keen to achieve great results. You will be working with different teams, so you need to be collaborative & have strong communication skills. Your writing skills will be essential but also your creative mind. You are always seeking for new ideas & aware of new trends on social media. To apply to this job, you need to speak French (language of work) & English (language of the company), be available for 5-6 months.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on consumer perception of the brand;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class;
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!;
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box;
- And of course, youll earn a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week.
We hear you thinking, what to do if I'm interested?
Well, after applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? You will be invited for a case to show us your writing skills. After this we will schedule a video interview with the team. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
And, yes, very important: we celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Nice, good choice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
We'd like to recruit for our own vacancies with our own resources. If we would like your help, we will reach out to you.