JW Player is looking to add a talented, self-starting, & high energy Growth Account Executive to our team to apply their skills & experience to drive revenue growth in our Sales team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator who will leverage their exceptional prospecting skills to identify opportunities to generate pipeline while managing the entire sales cycle to bring those opportunities to a successful close.
The Growth Account Executive position offers an opportunity to learn from other successful JW Player Account Executives & is a direct path to next-level Account Executive roles that close larger deals.We value creative, dedicated & intelligent employees. JW Player demands a lot & requires top-notch performers that can deliver quality results.
In this role you will:
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition & be able to react to competitive questions & FAQ's
- Perform prospecting research & prospecting outreach (phone calls, emails, etc.) that result in closed deals
- Collaborate with sales & marketing leadership to develop & execute on a prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts, audience segmentation & approach
- Maintain & improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Actively manage leads pipeline & campaigns in order to meet goals & quarterly objectives
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience generating new SaaS sales or other customer-facing roles within the B2B, Technology and/or SaaS selling experience
- 1-2 years experience as a Sales Development Representative or Junior Account Executive, or similar
- High-volume prospecting experience via email, cold calls, etc.
- Outstanding communication, time management, & organizational skills
- Passion for new innovative technology
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency & passion for success
- Ability to deliver expected results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Comfortable analyzing sales data & utilizing sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- High ethical standards & level of integrity
- Experience in media technology and/or video industry
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.