Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, working with Nexthink partners, using business development techniques & field-based sales activities.
- Achieve sales goals & targets for assigned territory on a quarterly & annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the territory with a target prospect list, & a regional sales plan.
- Developing a regional strategy & plan leveraging Nexthink partners
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth & pipeline
- Taking a consultative approach with customers by understanding their existing challenges & future strategies to drive the Nexthink solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification & the development of new sales opportunities & ongoing revenue growth
- Sales process management & opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Sales
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.