Front End Engineer - CRM
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers & sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile & AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity & obligation to build a world-class engineering team & the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, & are searching for creative & inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together & inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
About the Role:
As a Frontend Engineer focused on our CRM product at Compass, you will use your experience with modern web frameworks to build products that improve every step of the real estate agent, buyer & seller experience at Compass. You will help develop an industry leading consumer experience for real estate agents to manage relationships with their clients & enhance their day to day productivity with web applications while also supporting the growth of the worlds most scalable brokerage. You will work on an independent team that is empowered to build, test, deploy & monitor your services on our scalable engineering platform, & you will contribute to the evolution of that platform.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, develop & scale the front end of our CRM product that powers real estate agents, buyers & sellers
- Be a domain expert on real estate technology & products & an empathetic partner to our customers
- Inspire, recruit & support your engineering colleagues
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems & automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
Who You Are:
- 2+ years experience with React (or Vue)
- Experience with Redux, ES6, NPM, webpack is a plus
- Can contribute best-practices to our frontend applications
- Experience owning projects from beginning to end
- Experience with TDD & agile methodologies
- Experience collaborating closely with UX & Product Managers
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration & delivery is a plus
- Proven track record working in top talent & high performance environments
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Check out our Engineering blog