Iora is seeking a Regional Field Sales Manager, a newly created role aimed at driving patient growth via brand awareness & education. The MFSMs goal is to grow their assigned market by building relationships via community engagement & partnering with medicare leaders of influence ie., carriers, brokers, agents, medicare eligibles etc. to meet & exceed market goals. Currently, this role will be an individual contributor & may evolve over time & provide support to include field sales associates.
The winning candidate will need to be self motivated, personable & have a background which includes a proven sales track record & developing strong sales teams.
Specific Responsibilities & Expectations
- Meet & exceed market sales target goals
- Launch, grow & direct all sales efforts around increasing patient acquisition
- (tabling, Presentations, Meetings etc.,)
- Lead regular meetings with partner sales leaders, creating alignment & buy-in on growth targets as well as shared accountability for key growth initiatives.
- Establish & manage relationships with Medicare sales agents & brokers
- Aggressively pursue established sales goals via problem solving, collaborative thinking with local market leaders, strategic acumen & strong leadership
- Build relationships with healthcare plans, providers, brokers & agents that lead to increased sales opportunities
- Effective outreach to local community organizations to further establish Iora as a respected partner to drive for better health care amongst seniors
- Recruit, hire & train effective sales teams
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+years leading effective sales teams with a demonstrated track record of exceptional sales results
- Outstanding leadership skills with a keen ability to enroll, engage & motivate all stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills & an ability to establish proper return on the overall sales efforts
- Licensed; Health & Life preferred
- Have prior experience leading a growth strategy with demonstrated success
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work across functions to drive results
- Ability to thrive in a performance-focused & results-oriented environment.
- Proven track record of creating & leading high performance teams
- Ability to foster a competitive yet collaborative team work environment
- Self starter with a bias for action
- Experience within the healthcare industry a plus
- Team player who is driven by our mission to restore humanity to healthcare
- Ability to travel locally in region 50% of the time required
This opportunity is open to anyone who resides in/near one of the following cities/states: Phoenix, AZ or Seattle, WA.
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.