Our Menu Entry Clerks are responsible for supporting the onboarding process for clients in over 100 different countries! The successful candidate will have restaurant experience, excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure, & a process driven approach to ensuring an easy, smooth, friendly & efficient onboarding process for our clients. The ability to break down & organize client menus in a strategic, efficient way is your key to success.
Your contribution to the clients onboarding is crucial to ensure the client has a smooth transition to TouchBistro. You strive to understand each clients business & will provide solutions using your industry expertise. You must be able to use critical thinking skills to determine the best solution to satisfy client requests. Your goal is to ensure successful adoption of TouchBistro for each & every client you onboard.
- Collaborate directly with Implementation Specialists to structure & design client menus
- Use your professional experience to input restaurant menus & floorplans in the TouchBistro app
- Proactively pursue a solution-oriented approach to menu creation with special consideration to TouchBistro reporting efficiency
- Initiate check-in sessions & follow ups with the Implementation Specialist (as required)
- Implement time sensitive menu adjustments to client specifications (as required)
ALL ABOUT YOU
- University/College Degree in a relevant field
- 1+ years of full service restaurant and/or bar experience with a detailed understanding of POS systems
- Working knowledge of Apple technology (iPads, iOS, Mac OS)
- Strong software troubleshooting skills
- Ability to make timely decisions associated with process updates
- Self-starter who is capable of working both independently with minimal supervision & in a team setting
- Experience using CRMs (and other web-based platforms) to maintain & track client interactions & accounts is always a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.