As a Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) on the Tanium field sales team, you will be responsible for understanding the market & technologies that Tanium sells, including our business/industry, our competitors & the ability to use this knowledge to plan for the future. The successful DSA drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs & can meet & beat their assigned quota.
What youll do:
- Achieve sales quota for assigned territory and/or accounts
- Work with Channel Account Manager & Marketing team to define & support prospecting efforts within assigned territory
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Enter new leads, contact data, log calls & other sales information for prospects & customers into SFDC on a weekly basis
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Travel as needed- at least 10%
Were looking for someone with:
- 5 years of enterprise software sales experience in the designated region required
- 10 years of software sales experience preferred
- Experience building out a territory for a software company preferred
- Comfort & expertise calling on & presenting to CISOs or CIOs in designated markets preferred
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients, sourcing, selling, & executing strategic projects and/or meeting sales quotas preferred
- Experience evangelizing new products & market preferred
- Understanding of the partner landscape in regional markets preferred
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.