JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking an experienced candidate to join our finance team as a Promotions Analyst within our Commercial Finance function. This role will report to JUULs Manager, Commercial Finance & partner directly with leaders in our sales, pricing strategy & accounting teams to manage volume, net revenue & promotion spend levels. Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years of experience in corporate finance, preferably with consumer packaged goods, & have a strong interest in building a world class Commercial Finance function at a fast growing manufacturing business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with sales & accounting to improve JUULs promotions forecasting & reporting
- Partnering with accounting to manage actuals against detailed bottoms-up revenue, pricing & promotion forecasts
- Developing, improving & automating JUULs reporting framework for promotions & net revenue
- Aiding the Company in making better pricing & promotion decisions using detailed, data-driven analysis from a financial perspective
- Helping the FP&A & accounting teams develop more robust processes & best practices
- Ensuring that our ERP & systems are setup to enable JUUL to analyze volume, net revenue & commercial spend levels in detail on a monthly basis
- Participating as a member of our FP&A team in improving the Companys finance & accounting processes as they relate to net revenue & commercial spend, including our month-end close process, real-time reporting, & monthly forecasting
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or quantitative field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a corporate finance / FP&A function, ideally with a consumer packaged goods business
- Superior analytical & problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Capacity to clearly communicate compelling data-driven messages & stories succinctly
- Desire to work in a high growth environment across a range of functions & disciplines
- Ability to work both collaboratively & independently
- High level of proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive work environment for all employees & job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration & Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles