About the Team
The Stitch Fix Product Imaging team is responsible for creating images that show our products at their highest visual potential. Our team seeks to innovate at every turn, streamlining our physical & digital workflows & utilizing the latest technology in e-commerce imaging. We do not rest on our past successes, but always strive to improve ourselves, our processes & the client experience.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Product Styling Lead to join our new imaging studio team in Atlanta. As the Styling Lead you will develop & ensure the highest quality Product Imaging assets to be used in multiple cross-platform formats, from our websites product detail pages to external marketing efforts. The Styling Lead will report directly to the local Studio Manager, & will work remotely with the Lead Stylist & the Director of Product Imaging in our San Francisco headquarters. Youll work with the Production team to recruit, vet & train local stylists. The Styling Lead will drive innovation in our styling tools & processes for ever-evolving business initiatives. Youll use your vast knowledge of fashion, textiles & styling skills every day. Your hyper-critical eye for product details will be used to make improvements to our product imagery. The candidate must demonstrate an extensive knowledge of the intricacies of high volume e-commerce production, be able to meet strict deadlines for multiple concurrent projects & be flexible to the ever-changing environment of a fast-paced, high-volume production facility.
The candidate must demonstrate a history of strong foundational styling techniques, but also of advancing the image creation process. The candidate will show a passion for thriving in a team environment, constantly moving forward into new & innovative ways to produce outstanding imagery for client-facing platforms. The candidate should show a history of generating alternative styling ideas & expertly executing those ideas to arrive at highly successful, repeatable & scalable solutions.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
- Serve as Styling Lead, executing high-quality digital photography across all On-Figure, Mannequin, Pin-up & Lay-Down product categories in a team environment
- Research & develop innovative Styling techniques & best practices & disseminate those across the local, national or global team
- Lead a team of talented freelance product stylists: source (in partnership with the Studio Manager & Producer), supervise & train the local styling team
- Create a robust training & process documentation used by local stylists,Co-leading development & maintenance of all style guides for our global studio network
- Evaluate KPI metrics weekly, make recommendations to improve performance & efficiencies, engage the team in productivity monitoring & improvement
- Work with the Studio Manager & Sample Operations Lead to establish & maintain an efficient workflow from the product staging areas to all necessary imaging sets & back
- Create & maintain in an environment that fosters continuous growth & development
Were excited about you because
- You have 5+ years e-commerce styling experience (2+ years in management leadership) in a high-volume production studio
- You thrive in high-volume, fast-paced & feedback driven environments
- Finding & creating new ways of creating & delivering images excites you
- You are able to work with Studio Leadership to translate Imaging Studio business initiatives into action despite technical challenges
- You have a track record of successfully translating business initiatives through your work amidst ambiguity & challenge professional styling portfolio demonstrates an expert-level knowledge of fashion & still-life product styling
- You have de proficiency with the current industry-standard software tools (Apple OS, G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, & Capture One & above)
- You are a quick problem solver with a proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects under tight deadlines
- You are self-driven & able to effectively communicate creative ideas & collaborate in a multi-team environment.
- You have excellent communication & organizational skills, both verbal & written.
- You must be able to lift 25lbs
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright & kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, & are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically & data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Transforming the way people find what they love
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.