Flywheel Sports is currently seeking a passionate Manager, Brand Marketing to help us drive brand strategy & articulation across all channels that support Flys core brand value proposition. The Manager will be responsible for many facets of the business, overseeing various elements of communication, channel, & overall marketing strategy. S/He will work closely with the CMO to deliver against long term marketing objectives, driving best in class marketing activation & implementation. This person will be responsible for driving the marketing calendar, overseeing strategy & implementation of all marketing & communication initiatives to develop Flywheels audience & build customer retention & loyalty. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing & fitness, is both creative & data-driven, has extensive brand, social media, & marketing experience motivating cross-functional teams to drive results.
- Be a business owner & lead with a guest first mindset. Constantly seeking & leveraging consumer data to develop marketing plans, drive innovation, & create amazing brand experiences & executions.
- Lead the marketing calendar development process for initiatives, promotions, retail, & more from kickoff to completion, working with a cross-functional leaders across the organization
- Lead business teams & initiatives that require close collaboration with key multi-functional counterparts to move the business forward- from concept to execution.
- Be agile & innovative with resources. Must have a desire to roll-up your sleeves & dive right into the details & executions.
- Create & drive processes, between the marketing org & cross functional areas.
- Support to help evolve the marketing vision for the brand including brand positioning, key differentiators, audiences & customer engagement strategies for both our studio & On-Demand businesses
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop monthly, quarterly & annual marketing plans in support of organizational strategy & overall business objectives.
- Develop marketing briefs reflecting the strategic objective of each initiative, & inclusive of thoughtful deliverables, necessary assets, budget, & timeline.
- Identify campaign targets driven by business goals focused on revenue, new riders, & guest retention.
- Direct campaigns & tactics specifically focused on driving brand awareness & acquisition, partnering with the studio & anywhere teams to understand & develop brand strategies that will support growth for both channels.
- Provide thought leadership on brand & social media marketing - ensuring we continue to innovate & social is thoughtfully factored into partnerships, studio executions, & campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including creative/copy, technology, product & other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages & user experience across all digital & offline channels
- Stay current on digital marketing trends & best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve & optimize campaigns towards our target KPIs
- Discover gaps in customer experience that may lead to customer attrition & architect viable solutions.
- Own & manage the marketing budget ensuring targets are met
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with an emphasis on brand development, process, project management & strategy
- 3+ years proven success directly managing brand marketing teams & programs
- Outstanding & proven communication & organizational skills with a focus on teamwork, project management & follow-up
- Strong written & communication skills
- Can-do, positive attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done; entrepreneurial mind-set
- Prior experience working with direct response or subscription-based businesses a plus
- Prior agency or account management experience preferred
- Deep passion for the fitness space with a huge plus if youre already a Flywheel rider or pulser!