dv01 is the worlds first end-to-end data management, reporting & analytics platform offering loan level transparency & insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors & safer for the world. In a nutshell, were doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders & capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, & analytics. dv01 has integrated data from 16 marketplace lending platforms, including LendingClub, Prosper & SoFi & multiple mortgage servicers. To date, dv01 has provided reporting & analytics on $105 billion of online lending & mortgage loans & $35 billion of securitization coverage.
- Be the technical liaison between sales/account management & engineering teams & the first line of engineering support for all client issues.
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to troubleshoot issues, develop short term fixes, & architect long term solutions.
- Gain a deep understanding of customers needs, the product, & the engineering challenges associated with them.
- Strong knowledge of SQL & expertise with basic data analysis.
- Comfort with a least one of the following programming languages: Scala, Java, Python.
- Familiarity with API endpoints, JSON payloads, & web applications.
- Self-starter, who can dig deep into problems alone or in collaboration with other engineers.
- Bonus: Background in ABS, Structured Finance, or finance experience.
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants & employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.