As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION
Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors & merchants worldwide to develop & deliver the support model for Visa This includes day-to-day operations & product support, back office support & customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying & resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level & requires strong execution & analytical abilities. This role works independently & receives minimal guidance.
- Provide information & direction to clients regarding Visa products, tools & services, Visa rules, integrated billing & transaction research.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support & system enhancement support.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa & client objectives, & ensure processing system performance standards are met & that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Stay current with industry & client trends & maintain a working knowledge of Visa products & services.
- Proactively work with the client to identify strategic opportunities & operational cost efficiencies, manage moderately complex assignments that are diverse in scope, & search out appropriate courses of action.
- Research & resolve client's business & transaction processing & billing issues by obtaining & examining all relevant information to determine cause & facilitate resolution.
- Identify & analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status & resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally & externally as appropriate.
- Prepare & present monthly and/or quarterly production performance results.
- Support biannual business enhancements & all Visa mandates.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5 years' experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff & management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer expectations, & work both as part of a team & independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information & apply it to business solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.