Exchange Quality Support supports the Quality Assurance division of the Exchange Quality Department by registering campaigns from various reports as well as priority email requests, reviewing & branding campaigns, performing daily specialized campaign association processes as required, as well as assisting on other Quality Assurance related tasks that may arise. Maintain a high level of understanding of all aspects of Bidder Registration, including familiarity with legacy screens as well as any new registration software. Acquire & sustain required DOMO/Looker knowledge.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Review advertisements & websites to ensure compliance with Index Exchange policies & quality standards.
- Address sensitive content which may be graphic, violent or hateful, include offensive or derogatory language or other potentially distressing material.
- Categorize advertisements based on brand, industry & content groups.
- Review sites & fill out pertinent information within the system.
- Register campaigns from reports, that include both Private Market & Open Market campaigns.
- Perform specialized daily campaign registration tasks.
- Keep on-top of miscellaneous registration requests from other members of the department or company.
- Assist with campaign investigations.
- Assist in ensuring documentation as it pertains to the registration team is up to date.
Heres what were looking for:
- Timely & accurate completion of reports.
- Turnaround time for requested registration tasks.
- Daily & accurate review of specialized campaigns.
- Quality of daily tasks as well as miscellaneous tasks.
Heres what you have:
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
- Bachelors degree or diploma are preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written, & visual communication skills
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel & Word)
- Experience with DOMO, Looker, or Salesforce an asset.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, & 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.