We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion to lead our Digital Product efforts at Andie. As Senior Director, Digital Product, you will play the leading role in defining, assessing & continuously evolving our roadmap to ensure customers receive the best-in-class e-commerce experience. You will oversee innovative mobile centric UX enhancements, funnel optimization, & new digital technology opportunities that support an effortless journey.
This person should also be comfortable working collaboratively with a deep understanding of global e-commerce operations as well as have a keen marketing / consumer curiosity & the strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm & passion.
We are currently working remotely but have the option for this role to come into the office if requested. This person will manage our current E-commerce team & will report directly to the CEO. The salary for this role ranges from $140,000-$160,000 annually.
- Creating & articulating the digital site experience product strategy & roadmap for andieswim.com
- Leading ideation, opportunity assessment, & launching of digital products that enable customers to have a frictionless, engaging, & personalized digital experience
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners such as Marketing, Operations & Retail to gather, review, & prioritize requirements
- Fostering a culture of change management, leading with the why & constantly driving transparency as well as collaboration across stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment
- Translating business objectives into roadmap strategy with clear prioritization identified
- Conducting user research & competitive benchmarking to better understand & optimize the local customer journey
- Critically assessing existing capabilities to understand build vs. buy approach
- Defining, monitoring, & assessing product initiatives through clear KPIs
- Instituting tight learning loops with business & technology teams to continually inform product development
- Launching & phasing solutions utilizing agile methodologies to build internal efficiencies & scalable technology development
- Leading & managing a team that supports our eCommerce site experience
- 5+ years of product management experience in retail e-commerce
- Experience managing & building a team
- Lead A/B testing & confident in using data to support initiatives
- Passionate about fashion eCommerce with an understanding of the holistic landscape
- Detail-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture & challenge the traditional path
- A great mix of creative & analytical thinking while being customer-focused & brand-obsessed
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Experience in Content Management Systems, Adobe, Google Analytics, Product Information Management, & e-commerce platforms
- In-depth knowledge of Shopify
- Goal-driven & passionate about exceeding goals
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems & are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves & do what is necessary to get the job done
- Competitive health, dental, & vision plans through Justworks
- HSA & FSA plans are among our selection
- Offer a 401 (k) plan where the employee can make voluntary pre-tax contributions. (Andie does not match contributions at this time)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Talkspace membership
- Discounts on Citibike memberships
- Offer pre-tax commuter benefits for parking & transit
- One Medical & Teledoc Resources
- Marketplace for discounts on many health-related goods & services, entertainment, wellness, travel, & much more!
- Access to free EAP counseling & referrals
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment program
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Competitive vacation policy
- Competitive compensation package
Andie was founded to take the struggle out of swim shopping & make discovering the perfect suit delightfully simple. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the DTC space, we're making waves in a previously stagnant industry. We're a small team doing big things in Dumbo, Brooklyn & we're just getting started! Andie is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, & diversity in the workplace.