Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack & Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, & London, Culture Amp isnt just for fast-growing startups - were for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, & act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
- Develop & run successful lifecycle marketing activities within a customer base to drive expansion, adoption & advocacy.
- Research skills. Systematically collect qualitative & quantitative inputs, draw on sharp analytical skills, intuition & empathy to find non-obvious patterns, & distill it all into actionable insights.
- Creative & methodical problem solving. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, & learn faster through feedback.
- Communication & influencing. Engage & collaborate with diverse internal & external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding & vision.
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track & evaluate projects, programs & processes with a strong emphasis on learning & continuous improvement.
- Relevant experience. Exposure to fast growth B2B SaaS businesses, cross-sell/upsell strategies within the customer base, knowledge of the HR Technology market, experience running lifecycle marketing programs within a multi-product environment, email marketing know-how a major plus but not required.
We are on a journey to build out a Customer Marketing team that will collaborate with several teams across the company to drive Culture Amp's overall market positioning & ensure the success of our products in the fast-growing global market.
We need to stay connected with customer needs & market trends, establish market positioning that is differentiated, clear, defensible & monetized, & partner with teams across our organization to bring our positioning to life throughout the customer lifecycle to better drive product expansion, adoption & advocacy.
To make this possible, we need an experienced customer marketing leader who can ensure that the right customers are getting the right messages at the right time to drive overall product growth & adoption. That's where you come in.
What you'll be doing
- Market segmentation, targeting & positioning
- Customer persona & use case development
- Partnership with Product Marketing, Customer Success & Customer Education to develop & drive customer marketing strategy & to design, plan & coordinate launches
- Partnership with Account Management leadership to experiment & identify campaign strategies to drive interest & action for new solutions among our customer base
- Manage a growing team of customer marketing specialists
- Background in a customer marketing role within a SaaS company
- Experience in building campaigns to drive product expansion, adoption & advocacy
- Industry, market & competitive intelligence via direct & indirect interactions with customers, prospects, partners, competitors, influencers & analysts
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home & do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But thats not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers & 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success.
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.