About the Opportunity & Your Role
The Manager, Retail Marketing Projects is an exciting new role within the Retail Marketing function, supporting Harrys brands at our top US Retail partners within Mass & Grocery. This role will bring operational leverage to the Retail team, helping to support the end-to-end coordination & execution of all marketing & merchandising projects for these two key retail channels. This includes a special emphasis on project management across In-Store Marketing (ISM) projects, coordination of creative assets for joint marketing programs & PDP content, content management, vendor relations, as well budget management, tracking, & reconciliation. This role will interface with key internal & external partners to develop a project roadmap & ensure all projects are delivered on time & within scope & budget.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives our overarching commercial strategy & plans directly with our retail partners. Retail is responsible for all business fundamentals & marketing development at each retail partner, cultivating relationships across all functions merchandising, marketing, store operations, & supply chain. The Retail Team represents over 60% of total company revenue contribution, & as we continue to expand into new brands & categories, the Retail Team will be a primary driver of future growth for the company.
Heres what youll accomplish:
- Responsible for project management of all marketing & merchandising projects for key US Retail partners, including ISM, creative assets, & PDP content, with the goal of delivering projects on time & within scope & budget
- Manages end-to-end creative & design queue for all PDP, ISM, & creative projects, leading from the initial briefing, scoping, & design phases all the way through to final delivery, execution, & budget reconciliation of each project
- Builds project roadmap & standardized trackers at the channel level, helping to establish processes for new creative requests, campaign asset, & content needs to deliver against joint marketing activations & ISM calendar
- Partners closely with cross-functional teams to gain a deep understanding of each function & helps plan resourcing & project timelines, managing workflow to deliver against project roadmap
- Facilitates weekly cross-functional meetings with key partners & acts as liaison for Retail across Design, Creative, ISM Sourcing teams, & external partners & vendors such as Bazaarvoice, Syndigo, & others
- Consolidates channel guidelines & co-managers a central repository for all ISM, creative assets, & PDP content for key partners
- Coordinates with FP&A, Brand, & Retail to track & reconcile joint marketing & ISM budget & actuals for Trade Spend & OpEx
This Should Describe You
- 5+ years of project & content management experience to include supporting projects within design, marketing, creative, vendor relations and/or retail projects within a design-driven company
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player that possesses a drive for results, with an extremely high level of ownership
- Strategic thinker with attention to detail who organizes into action quickly. Experienced at managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced & challenging environment with the ability to shift priorities to meet rapidly evolving business needs. Takes a no task too small mentality.
- A model of collaborative behavior & a strong track record of partnering cross-functionally to deliver best in class project output
- Extremely organized, dependable & self-motivated.
- Able to anticipate needs & proactively problem solve issues that may derail project timelines or budget targets
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication & presentation skills with experience presenting to internal & external leadership
- Proactive, big picture thinker. Goes to the ball vs. waiting for the ball to come to them
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Head of Retail Marketing projects, working closely with the US Harrys Retail team
- The role works in close collaboration with both internal cross-functional teams including Design, Sourcing, Creative, FP&A, Brand, Distribution, Logistics as well as external partners such key retailers, ISM suppliers, retail brokers, Syndigo, BazaarVoice, media agencies, etc.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.