Zuora is a SaaS company & the worlds foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuoras leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behaviour, open new revenue streams, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney & Tokyo.
As a Zuora SDR (Sales Development Representative), you are a master of building pipeline (Sales Qualified Leads) within your geography & market segments. You creatively leverage emails, calls, & social selling tools to help customers master their subscription experience & digital transformations. You love customer conversations, evangelizing brands, & are passionate about helping the B2B/B2C business move to subscription-based pricing models.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Zuoras Pipeline & Growth in Finland
- Collaborate with & leverage teammates (Sales Management & Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, & messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilise industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, & identify compelling events.
- Outbound prospect to companies via calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling
- Learn & maintain in-depth knowledge of Zuoras product suiteManage, track, & report on all activities & results using Salesforce
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Enjoy conducting high-level discovery & educational conversations with Senior Executives (C-Level, VP/Director) in Target Accounts
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Fluent inFinnish
- Interest in a career in Sales or in Sales Leadership
- Positive & energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills 1+ years of experience in Sales Development, Operations, Sales, and/or Finance preferred
- Team Player ; excited to work in a high-energy & collaborative environment
- Telesales experience preferred
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Passionate about technology, business, & winning
- Proficient in using Salesforce & LinkedIn preferred