Whistle is looking for an Account Executive to sell a portfolio of social & digital ad products including online video & custom branded content.The Account Executive will drive towards a bi-annual sales goal & own an individual goal & client list while building & managing their own business at a national level across multiple categories. The Account Executive will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business & hitting sales goals while properly developing client & agency relationships.
- Develop a sales strategy for an account list/territory for generating revenue through premium direct sales to brands & agencies as well as RFP agency business.
- Drive weekly pipeline development through qualified weekly meetings in the field with key clients & decision makers.
- Personally build & maintain deep relationships with key advertisers (heavy focus on media agencies & brand/clients).
- Work with brand strategy & research teams to utilize data & research as a key means for generating sales interest among specific clients & categories.
- Identify & close strategic integrated partnerships driven by any combination of Whistle products including digital media, branded content, product placement, influencer marketing, sponsorship, & audio.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of successful media experience or relevant sales experience within video content or digital media.
- Strong work ethic, organization, & communication skills.
- Passion for digital marketing, sports & entertainment, & content.
- A network of relationships & relevant contacts at either clients & agencies within key categories including CPG, Food, QSR, Technology, Travel, Gaming, Retail, Mens Health & Grooming.