Validity seeks an experienced & highly motivated Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team.
Based in either Boston, MA or our Tampa, FLA office, & reporting directly to the CIO, the successful candidate will serve as a consultant to our business stakeholders, connecting business needs to technical solutions. This role will initially focus on Sales Technology solutions (Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, & other solutions), but incremental future opportunities exist to provide expansive support for our rapid corporate growth!
Validity was formed to bring confidence to customers who rely on data every day to run their business. As a global industry leader in data quality, our role is to ensure our customers have the tools they need to tackle the complexities of data administration & regain certainty with the integrity of their data assets.
Our Trust Platform is comprised of software services & solutions that help customers know where they stand with their data & enable an ongoing assessment & toolset to correct data issues. For over a decade, tens of thousands of administrators in over 20 countries across the world have trusted our products to regain integrity with their CRM data.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions & document current v future state by creating functional specification documents, process flows, etc.
- Partner with team members, as required, on business needs involving Salesforce but stretching into other systems
- Engage with business partners, & influence project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions & prioritize competing business demands.
- Act as an intermediary between business & IT by using a deep understanding of business processes & technology to help business partners achieve their desired outcomes.
- Responsible for working with the IT project management team to prioritize these changes & define project scope.
- For all new initiatives, perform requirements-gathering exercises. Produce detailed use-case documentation.
- Define & manage technical projects, develop project plans, report out on progress.
- Engage technical teams to identify potential solutions to business challenges.
- Manage evolving backlog of stakeholder priorities based on business needs & requirements.
- Effectively communicate plans to cross-functional team members, stakeholders, & management.
- Perform QA & UAT, as well as routine & ongoing data validation exercises on an as-needed basis to ensure that project objectives are satisfied.
- Contribute to best practices for requirements/process/design documentation.
- Develops training materials & provide training to end-users as needed.
- Research & recommend software solutions & applications (e.g., AppExchange applications for Salesforce) to meet business needs.
- Manage relationships & expectations throughout the business.
- Min 5 years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Functional knowledge of Sales core business processes (e.g., opportunity management, customer on-boarding, resource scheduling, etc.)
- Deep knowledge & experience with Salesforce solutions are an absolute MUST.
- Prior experience with complex Salesforce implementation projects.
- Prior experience with Salesforce org migrations is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts & make connections to technical requirements.
- Exceptional analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders & negotiate acceptable solutions.
- Solid & demonstrable understanding of SaaS sales processes & Sales Operations functions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player mentality with the ability for rapid context switching.